About Johns Print Centre
Johns’ Print Centre Pty Ltd (Widely known as JPC) was established in January 2002 (formally Johns’ Screen Centre Pty Ltd which was established in 1976 by William (Bill) Johns), JPC is a South Australian owned and operated company.
The company’s principal activity is point of sale printing. Brand marketing via point of sale material is a primary focus. The business has over twenty employees at its location at Provident Avenue, Glynde, South Australia.
We have achieved an excellent reputation for being one of the highest quality suppliers of print material and are known to be market leaders within the industry.
JPC has in place the expertise and equipment to provide clients with all the relevant services required from beginning of production eg. artwork/filmwork to final production, and can collate and pack for local, interstate and international despatch.
JPC business philosophies and values are simple. The corporate mission is to build on Johns’ Print Centre’s position as one of the leading point of sale printing businesses in Australia with the following mission statement:
- JPC is a leader in the screen/digital printing industry, and continues to win awards for excellent work. Our priority is to maintain that award-winning philosophy.
- We will hold leading marketing positions.
- Always aim to supply quality goods and services on time.
- Maintain a continuous competitive approach.
- Aim to encourage employee development and co-operation.
- Retain and maintain a conservative financial position.
- JPC aims to produce a profit for its owners.
Products and Services
JPC has the ability to produce any promotional signage and point of sale material you may require to promote your brand. With an extensive printing facility we have the equipment and the knowledge to see projects from conception to installation. JPC has a range of advertising and promotional options which can be adapted to suit your individual requirements using the below printing methods of production;
- Digital Flatbed Printing
- Digital Wide Format Printing
- Screen Printing
- Signage & Displays
- Print Management